Puss In Boots - Auditions
CAN YOU SING, DANCE AND LOVE TO PERFORM?
Adult principal roles and Adult Chorus (14yrs +): Sept 14th, 15th at 6.00pm and Sat 16th at 2.00pm
Children's Chorus (must be 8yrs+): Sept 16th - registration 10.00am - pick up 12 noon
Dancers(14yrs+): Sept 17th - 1.00pm (please wear suitable dance attire)
For principle roles and chorus please bring sheet music.
Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in easily please.
Still need more info? or can't make those audition dates? Contact the producer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SANJAY OUR HERO - Rather naive - good singer and dancer
- JACQUES A CAT - the brains of the outfit – Can be male or female
- PRINCESS MERUNNESSA - Meru to her friends - good singer and dancer
- MAHARAJA MERU'S FATHER - Slightly bumbling
- VIZIER A WICKED WIZARD - good singer and mover
- VINDY LOO (DAME) - GOOD COMIC
- MEANER SANJAY'S OLDER SISTER - Comic character
- MINOR SANJAY'S YOUNGER SISTER - Comic character
- MILLER/CHORUS SANJAY'S FATHER - Cameo role then chorus after scene 1
- JOURNALIST/CHORUS MALE CAMEO - solo
- OGRE/CHORUS - Singers
- KIDS CHORUS - Singers and movers
- JUNIOR CHORUS - Singers and dancers
- ADULT CHORUS - Good singers and movers
- DANCERS - Good energetic dancers (lots of Bollywood type dancing)
Note: three female chorus members with good harmony skills have a cameo as the Evil Supremes
Note: Children's chorus will only be involved in the first act. Their rehearsal times will be kept to a minimum of generally an hour at a time until the show gets to City Hall where they will still be kept to an early, short rehearsal schedule. Children must be picked up promptly from all rehearsals.